Image Map

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Season's Greetings

Hi all!  Another week closer to Christmas and I've been a busy little card maker- how about you?  I love the Some Odd Girl portrait images because they are so universal, you can use them for pretty much anything- including Christmas cards!  So that's just what I've done here with Demure- so pretty in classic colors of red and green.  Not a color combo I use that much, even during the holidays, but it works perfectly here!
Now make sure that you hop on over to the Some Odd Girl shop to check out the digi bundles on sale this week- Demure can be found in one of them!  And for more inspiration don't miss a stop at the Some Odd Girl blog too.  Plus there's still time to share all those awesome SOG projects you've been working on with us in the December Linky party in the sidebar of the blog :)
As always, thanks so much for stopping by to visit me- I hope you've enjoyed my little make!

No comments: