Image Map

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

All I Want for Christmas

Hiya crafty peeps!  There's some wonderful things going on over at Some Odd Girl this week- like the fabulous Hol-Odd-Day hop- as well as some special digi bundles!  Here I'm showcasing a little Christmas card I made using the digi stamp Holiday Pup that you'll find in one of the bundles this week.  It also has on it a sentiment from the Gingerbread Kaylee clear set...I love mixing and matching my different sets together :)
Now make sure you hop on over to the blog to see all that's on showcase there and also pop on into the shop to check out the special digi bundles.  And once you've made a little holiday make of your own with a Some Odd Girl image then make sure you link up in the Hol-Odd-Day hop and show off your skills!  Thanks for stopping in to visit me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such cute card,Katie. :) Love the sentiment & paper play.