Image Map

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Warm Birthday Wishes

Hiya crafty peeps!  Happy Tuesday to you all- hope it's a good one :)  It's going to start out on a high note here with a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl- meet Coffee Piper!  Now some of you know I have a slight (or maybe not so slight) coffee addiction and I don't quite wake up in the morning until I get that first cup.  So this little cutie is right at home in my workspace and I had a blast coloring her up- in fact with brown hair like this we could be twins :)  She's perfect for all those winter or holiday cards that I know you've probably already started making but I decided to use her for a birthday card this time around.  
Now make sure that you hop on over to the Some Odd Girl blog to see some more amazing inspiration and pop on into the shop if you know you already want her (I know you do!).  Don't forget to link up with us over on the blog in our linky party in the sidebar as well to share those gorgeous creations and for a chance to be in the Friday Spotlight!  
Thanks for stopping by to visit me!

No comments: