Image Map

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Treats

Hiya crafty peeps!  I don't know about you but I LOVE Halloween and I can't wait to get my hands on all the new Halloween digi's that come out this time of year.  Well, Kristy over at Some Odd Girl does not disappoint- just check out this new Lion Tobie...he's the cutest right?!?  I had to take the opportunity to make a little treat bag for a special someone and had a blast coloring this little dude on Kraft paper.
Now don't forget to hop on by the Some Odd Girl Blog to check out some more awesome inspiration and see the other digital things being released this week (hint- it's not just images!).  And if you already know you want this cutie you can grab him in the shop.
Don't forget about the monthly Linky party- you can find it in the side bar of the SOG blog- and the ongoing Digi Me Contest where you can actually design an image.  I've had a great time checking out those mood boards so keep them coming!
As always, thanks for stopping in to visit me today!

No comments: