Image Map

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Butterfly Birthday

Hiya crafty peeps!  It's another Tuesday which means a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl!  (I just love Tuesdays, don't you?)  This week I'm bringing you Petal Fairy- and I must confess she is a new favorite, I mean do you see those wings?!?  I really wanted her to shine, and wanted to push myself to do something outside the box, so not only did I keep things clean and simple but I tried for a one layer card.  Kinda different- kept feeling like I wanted to throw some more stuff on it, ya know?
Now make sure to stop on by the Some Odd Girl Blog to see some more amazing inspiration and catch a glimpse of the other digi being released today.  And don't forget to play along in the new Digi Me Contest that just started- you can find all the deets and some sample ideas here!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!

No comments: