Image Map

Friday, August 29, 2014

Happiness Found

Hiya crafty peeps!  Just popping in to share a little make that I put together- my dad's were invited to a wedding for one of their couple friends and asked me to make a card for them.  The wedding was taking place on a boat out on a lake so I wanted to incorporate some nautical themed bits and I had a couple of things stashed away that I received in my Paper Issues Swag Bag- those bags are like gold I tell ya!  Normally I have a heck of a time finding any stamps that could be used for same sex couples and usually have to try and merge digi images myself so I danced for joy when Kristy over at Some Odd Girl released this image called Best Man a little while back.  I've already gotten good use out of it and I know that won't be changing any time soon :)
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me- if you're in the US I hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend- and for everyone else I hope your weekend feels like a holiday!
Supplies: Cardstock- Recollections; Doily, 3x4 cards, Wood Location Bit, Sentiment- Paper Issues; Anchor, Stripped Paper- Simple Stories; Happiness Found Wood Bit- Chic Tags

1 comment:

Carol McCready said...

Great card. Love the coloring.