Image Map

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

This Makes Me Smile

Hiya crafty peeps!  Wow- I can't believe another week has come and gone, they sure do fly on by lately don't they?  But one good thing about that means that it's time for a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl again- yay!  Today I'm sharing Pretty Unicorn with you- if you have any young girls (or lets face it, grown up girls too who remember the days of Rainbow Bright) this will be a perfect image to add to your collection :)  For some reason when I saw this I just had an instant picture of it in my head with a rainbow mane and tail so I did my best to pull that off with my Copics...then I really wanted the colors to pop so I kept it really simple and did something I almost never do- put it on a plain black card base.  I know, I couldn't believe it either!  But I think all the color makes up for the simple design- plus I got to use some more of my fun neon enamel dots from Freckled Fawn which is always a plus in my book :)  I hope you'll pop on over to the Some Odd Girl blog to check out some more fabulous inspiration and then stop on in the shop to pick this beauty, or the other release, up for your very own.  Thanks for stopping by to visit me!

No comments: