Image Map

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Be Happy. Be Bright. Be You

Hiya crafty peeps!  You know what Tuesday's mean- a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl- and this one is a total beauty...meet Blooming!  I don't know about you but I absolutely LOVE coloring faces- it's probably my favorite thing to color.  I just love the depth and life you can bring to an image, turning it from plain ol' black and white to something lit with color...I know you know what I'm talkin' about :)  Anytime I see a new portrait image from Kristy I just can't wait to get my hands on it and I particularly love this one!  I hope that you love her to and will stop on by the Some Odd Girl blog for some more amazing inspiration.  And then also hit up the store to grab her for yourself, or maybe the beautiful digi cut file set that's also being release today.  As always, thanks so much for stopping by this little blog of mine to visit- it truly makes my heart happy!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E51, E11, R30, R32, BV01, BV02
Hair: YR30, E93, E95, E97, E99, YR18
Flowers: E42, E43, E44, E47, R81, R83, R85, R89, YR31, YR38
Clothes: BG10, BG11


Supplies: Carstock- Bazzill, Recollections; DP- Teresa Collins; Flowers- Prima, Recollections; Doily- Some Odd Girl; Sentiment Sticker- Paper Issues Swag Bag

No comments: