Image Map

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Do As You Wish

Hiya crafty peeps!  I've got just a little make to share with you today- I was asked to make a custom retirement card and give it some football team flavor by way of a Boise State Broncos theme.  Now that ended up being a little harder than I thought as I tried to marry football and retirement in my mind :)  So I started looking through my digi stamps to see if I could get some spark of inspiration and when I landed on Genie Gwen from Some Odd Girl I had the idea for the sentiment- but then I had to figure out how to incorporate the football team.  So I ended up going for a straight up BSU team color genie with some good ol' blue and orange!  I decided to keep things pretty clean and simple and extended the blue and orange theme to the rest of the card with some patterned paper from Bella Blvd, some twine from my stash and an awesome brad from Freckled Fawn.  I think it ended up checking all the required boxes and hopefully will be loved by its recipient :)  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today- for all those in the US I hope you have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: