Image Map

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You Have My Heart

Hiya crafty peeps!  It's another fabulous Tuesday which means an awesome new digi release is taking place over at Some Odd Girl...this week we are saying hi to a couple of our favorite "grands" :)  I got to play with Grandma's Friend which is such an adorable addition to any crafters digi collection because it's totally versatile and it's not often that I come across images for the older people in my life.  I decided to make a little bookmark for my Grandma so that every time she see's it she's reminded how much I love her.  I hope that you love this new grand as much as I do and will pop on over to the store to pick her up for yourself!  Plus, don't forget to stop on by the blog to see some more amazing inspiration and to catch a glimpse of the other adorable grandpa stamp that's also being released- they truly make a great pair :)  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me- I hope that everyone is having a fabulous week so far!