Image Map

Monday, February 24, 2014

Gettin' Odd at the Office

Hiya crafty peeps!  Today I'm up over on the Some Odd Girl blog to share a little inspiration on some different ways to use your SOG images.  I've been feeling a little antsy for spring so I decided to do a little office space makeover and incorporate some crafty stuff :)  For more details on how I put together this fun file folder using Shy Kaylee just pop on by the Some Odd Girl blog.  I hope you enjoy- thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!!
Supplies: File Folder- Office Max; DP & Glitter Word Sticker- Heidi Swap; Wood Embellishment- Freckled Fawn; Tag- Chic Tags

4 comments:

Sharla said...

What a fun idea, that file looks amazing and so does Kaylee!!

Rachel Parys said...

Love this Katie!!! What a great project! It's almost too pretty to use! lol!

Unknown said...

Perfect, Katie! I love the idea. :) And coloring... :):):)
Have an awesome day...

Kat W said...

Absolutely brilliant! This would certainly make filing a bit funkier!
Hugs, Kat x