Image Map

Friday, January 17, 2014

Thanks!

Hi all!  I hope that you've had a great week but I'm sure you're probably really happy that it's Friday right?  How about making it even better by celebrating with a Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks :)  For my card I made a cute little thank you note- I don't know about you but my family was super big about us writing thank you notes for all our gifts after Christmas and it's something that's just stuck with me so I try to keep things nice and simple so its a quick little card but still something handmade that gives that little something extra.  I love using the digi stamps For the Birds for thank you cards because it's a fun little image to color but not too detailed and the work Thanks fits perfectly in their little signs :)  Since this had to go in the mail I didn't add too many embellishments to it- just a little twine and some pearls in the corners.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting, I hope that you like my little make- be sure and check out the TI Challenge blog for lots of other inspiration to get your creative groove going for the weekend :)


No comments: