Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

Love is in the Air

Hiya crafty peeps!  Things are sure to be hopping here this week as there's a new clear release over at Some Odd Girl- yay!  And I know that everyone is probably knee deep in holiday projects but time seems to go by in a flash so it's never too soon to look ahead...that's what we're doing with this release as we look towards February and Valentines Day :)  The first set we're showcasing is called Threshold Mae- isn't it beautiful?  I had so much fun coloring this up cause I love when there are two images in one without me having to do any work, lol!  I paired up some Carta Bella papers with a Pink Paislee frame then keep things kinda clean and simple.  I hope that you'll pop on over to the SOG blog to see the other fabulous samples- and if you leave a comment you might even win a little something :)  Thanks so much for stopping by- see you again real soon!


Copics:
Skin: Hers- E000, E00, E11, R30, R32, BV31, BV34
         His- E50, E21, E11, BV31, BV34
Hair: Hers- YR30, YR31, YR24, YR27, E29
         His- E42, E44, E47
Clothes: Hers- W0, W1, W3
              His- N3, N5, N7, N9, R81, R83, R85, R89


Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill; DP- Carta Bella; Frame- Pink Paislee; Flowers- Recollections, Prima

6 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

So pretty

Anna Sigga said...

Gorgeous card girl and I am always in awe of your mad coloring skills!

Rachel Parys said...

Ok, now you're just showing off! lol! This is stunning!! Great colors and layout!!

Sharon said...

I love your card Katie. They are a gorgeous couple and your colouring is fabulous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! I like the couple a lot as well as those great papers and that die... Perfect coloring!
Have an awesome day... :)

Anja said...

I love everything about your card, Katie – it's so romantic and beautifully colored!
Hugs, Anja