Image Map

Monday, September 2, 2013

Thanks!

Hiya crafty peeps!  I hope that everyone had a fabulous long weekend if you're here in the states :)  Today marks another new challenge over at Tiddly Inks and it's a super easy one this time- Saying Thank You.  We all know how essential thank you cards are so I'm happy to make some for stand by when I have time.  I wanted to try something a little different this time around and do pretty much a white on white (I cheated and made the card base dark blue but creative license right?)...the white seemed pretty stark so I added some dimension by embossing it.  I hope that you'll join us and play along- it's super easy just use a TI image :)  And thanks for stopping by to visit me!



Copics: B41, B45, B97, Y11, Y13, Y17, R22, R24, R29, R89, W0, W1, W3


4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

There is something about those birds that make me laugh! Too darn cute!

Kat W said...

LOVE these little birdies and they stand out so beautifully on your minimalist white background - so effective :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Unknown said...

So fun card Katie!
Jasmina

Jay Gee said...

These guys are so cute! Love how you put the word 'thanks' in their little signs :)