Image Map

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Smile On

Hi all!  It's a fabulous first day of the month here and that means there's a new sketch challenge over at Some Odd Girl!  I won't drag it out- here's what we're working with this month:


Awesomesauce right?  And I stayed a little more true to the sketch this time around and only flipped it around some :) I used some bright colors with Cheers Kaylee so I didn't go too crazy with the patterned paper which felt a little strange so I did some doodling with my white gel pen to bring some detail to the plain background.  And I had a heck of a time getting that bow just right but patience won out in the end!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me!  I hope you'll pop on by the Some Odd Girl blog to see the other fab creations that the Oddies came up with.  And if you want to play along its super easy peasy- just use and SOG image and use the sketch :)  Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

What a gorgeous card! Your colouring is fantastic and I love the colours! LOVE IT! Laura xx

Unknown said...

Oh I love Cheers Kaylee. This is so fun!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous desgin and color combo Katie!!
Jasmina

Rachel Parys said...

Love what you did with the sketch Katie!! This is darling! I need to see if I have bought her yet or not!