Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

Fairwell Friend

Hi all!  It's another fabulous Tuesday and this week brings a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks- how about showing us some Goodbye cards?  I wanted to do something really soft and pretty and figured Druscilla was the perfect image to make that happen :)  I got advice from some peeps on Instagram for what color to do her hair- amazingly all the colors were suggested!- so I still had to make a decision and decided to go with the early votes which were for blonde.  Then I paired her with some Glitz paper I just picked up with birthday money from my LSS, and a few other fun things like some sequins, to finish the card out.
I hope that you'll pop on by the challenge blog to see the other awesome projects by the DT.  And it's super easy to play along if you want- just follow the theme and use a TI image :)  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me- ya'll are the best!



Copics: 
Skin- E000, E00, E11, R30, R32, BV34
Hair- E30,E31, E33
Clothes- BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18, BG75, BG78
Wings- V20, V22, V28, BV08, YR000, YR00, YR02 
Spica Turquoise


Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzil; DP- Glitz Hello Friend; Sentiment Sticker- Jillibean Soup; Photo Corner- American Crafts; Sequins- Paper Issues; Ribbon & Doily- my stash

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh my Katie,I am drooling here! this is divine, her wings look awesome!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Rachel Parys said...

Drool......she is stunning!!!

Unknown said...

So soft and gorgeous. You did Druscilla justice Katie!

JanR said...

So pretty! I love how soft and elegant it is.