Image Map

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

O Christmas Tree

Hi all!  Just stopping in to share a little tag I made for the new digital release over at Some Odd Girl.  If the stores are any indication its already time to start thinking about Christmas!  At least in the crafty world we're used to planning ahead so SOG's got you covered :)  This week one of the new digi's is Christmas Tree Mae and not only is she a whole ton of fun to color but she's perfect for all those holiday cards and tag's we all know are coming.  So I pulled out one of my little banner chipboard pieces and made a little tag with her using some of my favorite things like bling and some wooden snowflake accents.  I fell down on the job and forgot to write my colors down so I hope you'll forgive me :)  
Don't forget to check out the store to see what other digi goodness was released this week.  And while in your in Some Odd Girl land pop on over to the blog to catch some awesome tut's on using your stamps for projects other than cards :)  Thanks for visiting me!!

Supplies: Chipboard Pennant- Paper Accents; DP- Webster's Pages; Wooden Accents- Studio Calico; Bling- my stash

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Your coloring skills just amaze me! Love the deep contrast, your tag is darling and so is that new image!!

Rachel Parys said...

This is super cool! I really love the wooden snowflakes, and you picked such gorgeous colors! Awesome!

RiNNE said...

Beautiful, Miss Katie Perry!!! It's funny how you colored in a fold at that front part too! I did the same on mine, haha!