Image Map

Monday, August 12, 2013

Just a Note

Hi all!  Just popping in to let you know that there's a new featured digi over at Some Odd Girl- up for grabs at great discounted price is Bookish Tia!  Now, I don't have kids going back to school but I can't help but think she's perfect for those that do. With that in mind I created a little bookmark that would be a great new teacher gift or an awesome little surprise for someone's first day of school :)  And with a fab price tag it's hard to pass her up!  I hope you'll pop on over to the SOG blog to see some more great creations- and don't forget to stop by the store and get one of your very own before time runs out!


Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, R30, RV32, BV34
Hair- E21, E13, E15, E17, E18, E29, E49
Clothes- E41, E42, E43, E87, E89, BG10, BG53, BG57, BG75, BG78
Bag- YG01, YG03, YG93, YG97, R46, R889, YR04, YR07, Y13, Y17, B45, B99, V25, V28



Supplies: DP- Simple Stores; Tag- Pebbles; Washi- We R Memory Keepers; Enamel Dots- MME

9 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

katie your coloring on this is mind blowing!! i totally love it!! awesome work

Danni said...

This is amazing!! Wow!

Rachel Parys said...

LOVE-IT!! So cool Katie!! I laughed when I saw that we all had the same idea! Awesome work!

Shazza said...

this is fab!!

Unknown said...

Oh my word Katie!!! She is adorable! Love her! Beautiful coloring.
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Love the colors you used here, and of course she is colored up beautifully...as always!

BrossArtAddiction said...

So cute!! OUTSTANDING Coloring work!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Mary J said...

Wow, stunning colouring as usual Katie! A fab tag!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Can I open the door yet? It's just you shouted so loud, I thought it was important, but I need to get out! ;) I love this tag. In fact I love pretty much all your work, you have a fab style and you are an amazing colourist. x