Image Map

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hi There!

Hi there!  I'm just popping in to share a new make for Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks.  I colored up one of the new images from the release called Hello Pet...if you haven't participated in the blog hop that's going on stop on in here and get the scoop- there are some AMAZING prizes and even better projects so it's really win/win :)  Anyway- moving on- I put together this clean and simple card so that this adorable image could take the focus (I just love doing that with TI images) and hope everyone enjoys!  Thanks so much for paying me a visit- you peeps rock :)





Copics:
Skin- E000, E00, E11, R30, R32, BV31
Hair- E21, E97, E99, E27, E59
Clothes- BG90, BG93, BG96, BG99
Dragons- V20, V22, V15, V17, V99




Supplies: Cardbase- my stash; Washi Tape- We R Memory Keepers; Dots- my stash

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card Katie!! Love her hair!!! You colored her beautiful!!!
Jasmina

Rachel said...

Came to your blog for the blog hop, but I saw this card and have to say that it is AWESOME! I love the use of white space on your card. It really lets the image itself get all the attention.

Kat W said...

Wow, this is just fabulous - the CAS layout is lovely and your colouring is totally awesome :-D
Hugs, Kat xx

Michelle-a-bella said...

very very cute, thanks for sharing!

Marilyn said...

Fabulous coloring... really! I like the CAS design too but wowsa, I keep looking at her hair.

Dotty Jo said...

She's gorgeous Katie, love the CAs design and your fabulous colouring and fussy cutting, Jo x

Jill said...

Nobody colour like you sweetie. This was simply wonderful my friend. LOve the shine in her hair and the purple dragons.
Amazing work ♥
hugs, don't work too hard and take care of your self
Jill♥

Rachel Parys said...

Don't know how I missed this! I have to say that little purple dragon is too flippin' cute!! And of course the whole thing is cute too! Love it!