Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

An Odd Tutorial

Hi all!  Guess what?  This week at Some Odd Girl the DT is showing all the cool things you can do with digital stamps!  I love my digi's because they are sooo versatile and couldn't wait to share a little tutorial on how to merge digi stamps in Microsoft Word.  I hope that you'll check out my post- the pic above is just a little sneaky peek of the scene I put together that you can check out in it's entirety on the blog :)  Thanks for stopping by to visit and I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh sweetie, what a fabulous video. I loved how you really show it step by step. It will be such a fab video for when people ask me how to it. :D

Rachel Parys said...

Dude, I totally need this tut! lol! I am so working on this later, can't merge my digis to save my life!! Thanks!!

chrilvian said...

looks great

Jill said...

Fantastic work my sweet friend ♥
Loved it!
Thank you♥♥ :)
Have a great sunday
hugs