Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HB2U

Hi all!  Just popping in to let you know that there's a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks today!  It's another fun one- use 1 image, 2 embellishments and 3 design papers.  Now I looooove me some papers so that part was easy- I almost always have 3 papers that I pick out before I color my images.  Sometimes not all of them make it on the card but they are there if I need them :)  I figured since it was going to have to be light on the embellishments that I'd just do some layers with my papers and choose a super cute image to work with.  I'm not usually one for critter or animal stamps but these adorable birds just make me smile so I had to pull them out!  This is a digi image from TI called For the Birds and you get the birds by themselves, on the branch, and also some pairs and single birds too so there's a lot you can do with them.  I've been wanting to use the HB2U as a sentiment on a card for a little while now and those signs gave me the perfect opportunity!  I hope that you enjoy my card and that you'll stop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog for some more inspiration from the rest of the DT and maybe even join in :)


Copics: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E89, B41, B45, B97, Y35, W0, W3

Supplies: DP- Echo Park Little Girl; Cardstock- Bazzill; Twine- The Twinery; Photo Corner- American Crafts

7 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

They are so funny! Super cute stuff!

Unknown said...

Ooh Katie, they are just so cute! Albeit, your backing paper gives the chickies a good run for their money. :D Love it!

Unknown said...

UUUU! I love these cuties! So adorable! And the papers are great: cheerful, bright...

Loopylou. said...

omgosh this is way too cute and totally awesome!! he he he!!!! love it so much!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Ok...I enjoyed the card!! LOL! Katie, this is just stunning and your choice of colours ... Just perfect! I LOVE those little birds too! Beautiful work honey! Xx

Kjersti said...

Love your card Katie, such a sweet image (and sentiment;)! Have a nice day!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Tove said...

This is so cute! Love it! :)