Image Map

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bring on the Birthday Celebration!

Hi All!  Boy, every time I think I can't possibly get busier Mr. Murphy hears a challenge and decides to throw a little more at me :)  I've been making cards like crazy but don't seem to ever have the time to sit down and post them...but that changes right now!  I've had this little beauty just waiting patiently for her little piece of blog space and am finally getting my bum into gear and making it happen.

I have a few people who order birthday cards throughout the whole year by sending me an email around the 1st of the month with how many they need for that month and any special ideas for how they'd like it to look.   As a result I'm always drawn to birthday images because I know I'll need lots of them and I always try to keep things fresh and new.  Enter this gorgeous digi stamp from Mo Manning over at Mo's Digital Pencil called Veronica- she just looks like shes having a blast no?  I colored her with my Copics of course and then used some 6 x 6 papers from My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink collection...the bright colors seemed to suit her and I love the banners!  Now as long as the person who receives this has as good of a time as Veronica seems to be having I think the birthday celebration will have been a success!
Copic's List
Face: E000, E00, E11, R20, V12, V17, R32, R35
Hair: E21, E23, E27
Dress: V09, V12, V15, V17
Presents/hat: YG03, YG11, B000, B02, B04, B06, YR02, YR07, R32, R35, R37, G14, Y06, Y08

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes- Recipe: Purple, Gems, Wings, Paper Piercing ( I did Purple and Gems)
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge- Add a Charm
Rainbow Lady's Challenge- Digi Day
Stampin' for the Weekend- Use Your Favorite Things (Copics, Digital Stamps, gems, shoes)
Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzil, American Crafts; DP- My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink; Gem Flourish- Recollections; Charm- Michaels; Tag, Ribbon, Rub on Sentiment- my stash

7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Katie, Your card is just fabulous, I love the Mo's image, aren't they just wonderful. I love your colouring, it's perfect, thanks for sharing this with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Chrissy said...

Oh! Katie, isn't she a doll..lol..
Great card and colouring.Fabulous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainbow Lady said...

Fun card. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Katie
A fabulous card,fabulous image of Mo's,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
hugs Dianne xx

Jenny said...

That image just pops right out atcha! Fabulous fabulous fabulous colouring. hugs jenny xoxo

Mummylade said...

It shows you have used your favourite things. Thank you so much for sharing at Stampin for the weekend and good luck!

Dawn said...

Hi Katie, Fun and beautiful! Wonderful colouring, great colours and I am loving the stiletto charm. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn