Image Map

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Check Yes or No


Hi All!  I just have a quick post tonight...this is a card I made this weekend but I'm just now getting around to posting it :)  It was a special request for a valentine and the image was picked out specifically after seeing some of my other cards made with CC Designs images from All That Scraps.  Since it was for a guy it's missing some of the flowers and jewels that I love so much but luckily I think the image, and especially the sentiment, kind of make the card...


I hope he checked Yes!

Supplies: Image- CC Designs Hanzel with Big Flower Digi; Sentiment- Recollections Celebrate Spring Clear Stamps; DP- Green: My Minds Eye Quite Contrary, Blue: Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage; Green Cardstock- Bazzil;Color Medium- Copics; Brads- stash

No comments: