Image Map

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just a quick one...

Hi All...just a quick post today as I'm still not feeling so well.  We are putting together a little gift for my supervisor at work so I offered to make the card.  I came across this adorable image of an angel on a star by Mo Manning and it reminds me of her grandbaby so I couldn't resist.  I just colored it with copics and added some stickles to the wings for a little punch of glitter.  Then I added a couple of design papers that complement each other, the yellow snowflake paper from Graphic 45 and the red snowflake paper with the postage stamp border from Making Memories and it didn't take long to pull together.  I love using the yellow/cream color palette for a change from the traditional christmas colors.  I placed a few yellow gems in the center of the snowflakes because I always like to use a little bling and the cards complete.  Not to challenging but I still think it turned out pretty...I hope she loves it!

No comments: